5 Easy DIY Pet Costumes To Try This Halloween
Most of these DIY costumes can be made with supplies already found in your home or at the dollar store.
- Turn your dog into a sweet spider. All you need is 8 giant pipe cleaners. Bend them each into a spider leg and wrap around your dog's collar or harness.
- Ghost costumes are easy, inexpensive, and can be thrown together last minute. Just cut a few holes in a white sheet for your pup's eyes and snout.
- Turn your pet into an adorable Beanie Baby by attaching an oversized TY tag onto their collar.
- No time to craft? If your dog is large enough, wrap them in a button-down shirt from your closet. This can be a formal shirt or a Hawaiian shirt. Your dog can go as you for Halloween! Take the costume further by sunglasses or accessories.
- Scarf Lover? Make your dog look fancy with a scarf and some accessories. Extra points if you have a scarf that resembles the ones they wore in Harry Potter!
Esther & Benny