5 Tips for Hosting a Successful Backyard BBQ
It’s a beautiful and sunny summer day, you love spending time outside so you invite your friends and family over for a cookout in your backyard. Backyard BBQs are a great way to entertain in the summer months because they are casual, outdoor, and include lots of grilled foods!
Make your backyard BBQ party a night to remember with these 5 tips:
- Keep the menu casual, maybe a few meats, veggies. Pick one or two main meats like burgers and chicken. Grilled veggies are so yummy, usually one or two veggies or a salad will do. Summer sweet corn is always a crowd pleaser!
- Make sure you have enough seating for your guests. If you don’t try putting some softer blankets on the grass. No one wants to be on itchy grass all night or standing the whole time.
- Create a fun atmosphere with a Summer Pool Party playlist. You want to have some upbeat music to keep the party going.
- BYOB: Provide drinks but also ask guests to bring their favorite drink to share. Everyone has their own preference on what they like to drink and they usually keep a stash in their house. Make it easy on you and ask your guests to bring what they like to drink. * Provide ice and a cooler to put their drinks
- Don’t let mosquitoes crash your party! Use Benesafe Solutions Backyard Bug Barrier before guests come to treat for mosquitoes. As a bonus your guests will rave about how great your yard smells for the rest of the night!
Esther & Benny